Computer cleaning is a professional cleaning service carried out by specialists. It is the physical cleaning of your computer and related equipment, using anti-bacterial solutions to help guard against the most common germs.
Research has shown time and time again the risks of a dirty germ-ridden computer unit and how illness can spread, causing staff and customers to fall ill. In addition to this it must be noted that office cleaners are not fully equipped or trained to clean computers.
Why computer cleaning & Capital?
- We offer protection from germs such as e-coli, salmonella and listeria. Our cleaning protects you from 99.9% of germs. These are all spread by illness in the office, eating at your desk, poor personal hygiene and hot-desking. Dirty keyboards & smartphones contain more germs than toilet seats.
Reduce illness and work/educational absence
- Cleaning can protect against harmful outbreaks such as flu, colds and seasonal viruses. Regularly planned cleans will improve your staff/students’ morale and performance. Who has flu in your office? Do you have a seasonal allergy?
Hardware & budget protection
- Increase the longevity and performance of your computer equipment with regular cleans. Prevention of hardware failure protects you against unwanted budget expenditure. We are affordable and offer value-for-money.
IT cleaning & procurement
- A cleaner office is easy on the eye and far more productive. 10 reasons why IT cleaning is better than office cleaning. Many organisations opt for Capital via their own procurement process. Our vast experience means we have procedures in place to deal with all types organisations (What is procurement?).
- We have over 25 years’ experience, cleaning over 25,000 items a month. Our clients vary from sector-to-sector. We have worked for everyone from small offices to Harrods, Virgin, University College London and Nottingham Trent University to name just a few. Our high standards aim to deliver for every size company.
Cleaning can include
- Computer cleaning (unit: CPU tower, computer monitors, keyboard , mouse & telephone
- Desk positions, laptops, docking station, computers, tablets and handheld devices.
- Printers, photocopiers, scanners and fax machines.
- Telephones and headsets.
- Television screens & dual screens.
- Tills, EPOS systems and ATM’s
- Finger-print machines and card readers.
- Any common items found in a work/office environment.
- We use Caflon 6411 in our cleaning solutions, it is an anti-bacterial agent that is most effective against germs commonly found on keyboards and telephones. Our special long-hair brush allows us to remove dirt and apply a professional clean to your keyboard. We also use a special anti-static solution for screens.
Where and how often we clean computers?
We clean IT equipment for all sectors and organisations around the UK.
We offer the following frequency: One-off, monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly or annually.
Let us know how many computers, keyboards or phones need cleaning and how often – Call 0800 013 2182 or contact us here.