Data Centre Cleaning
Capital have been cleaning data centres and related technical spaces now for over 25 years!
Small offices, large offices, tier 4 environments, data centres, server rooms, comms rooms, warehouses, shops (retail), government buildings and outdoor technical facilities.
What is a technical room?
A technical room is an area containing technical computer equipment. This can range from server rooms to data centres. A technical room can vary in size from a two-cabinet room to an industrial size warehouses. We clean technical equipment in all sectors.
What are the benefits of a technical clean?
- The main benefit is to reduce the risk of critical equipment failure due to static discharge or dust contamination.
- Computer equipment functions efficiently in a cleaner environment. Reducing dust particles in the atmosphere leads to better air circulation.
- A dust free room will help with cooling the temperature and long-term energy costs.
- Technical room cleaning should be part of an organisation’s preventative measures to protect company assets from depreciation and malfunction.
- Cleaner working conditions lead to improved staff morale and productivity.
- Clean rooms reflect the company’s values and prove vital in securing new clients.
What is a technical room clean?
Bespoke cleans are designed to meet your needs and can include:
- Exterior Equipment Surface Cleaning
- Raised Floor Surface Cleaning
- Subfloor Surface Cleaning
- Ceiling Cleaning
- Subfloor Encapsulation
- Anti-Static Floor Finishing
- Interior Server Cabinet Cleaning
- Complete surface and equipment clean. Our buffers leave you with a shiny new surface.
- High impact deep cleans from under-floor voids, through to overhead cable trays, ceiling voids server cabinets and polished floors.
Where do we clean?
- We operate nationwide covering technical equipment and areas in small offices, large offices, data centres, server rooms, comms rooms, warehouses, shops (retail), government buildings and outdoor technical facilities.
How often do we clean?
- One-off, monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly or annually.